Position name: R & D assistant
Job type: full time
Work experience: not required
Education requirements: Junior College
Number of recruits: 2
Issued on: July 1, 2021
1) Participate in the testing and research of raw material screening and evaluation, process performance and reaction system optimization;
2) Participate in the research, planning and project establishment of R & D projects;
3) Participate in new product development and improve existing finished products;
4) Learn the company's technical standards and participate in the sorting of experimental procedures;
5) Other work assigned by the leader.
1) Bachelor degree or above in medical laboratory, biology, immunology, pharmacy and related majors (candidates are welcome);
2) Understanding the R & D and production process of ELISA, gold standard, fluorescence and chemiluminescence reagents is preferred;
3) Honest and dedicated, love learning, strong practical ability and good sense of teamwork.